Newfleet ETF Now Open to Investors
Virtus Newfleet Multi-Sector Unconstrained Bond ETF seeks opportunities across all pockets of the global fixed income market, leveraging Newfleet’s proven multi-sector approach.Learn More
Newfleet Asset Management, LLC is a dynamic provider of fixed income investments. Our talented and experienced team is committed to delivering a comprehensive array of portfolios, and together, we work with our clients and partners to build portfolios that meet investor needs in an ever-changing market.More about Newfleet
- 9/18/15: CNBC's Interview with David Albrycht
- 7/10/15: Managing Liquidity in the Bank Loan Market
- 6/29/15: Greece Crisis: No Need to Panic
- Fixed Income Sector Review
- Municipal Bond Market Review
- Multi-Sector Short Duration Strategy Commentary
Connect With Us
To wit, $29.3bn of institutional loans have allocated month to date, versus a mere $4.5bn of CLO issuance and over $1bn of retail outflows.
A burst of new-issue activity, anemic CLO volume, and continued outflows from loan funds have negatively impacted the loan market technical.
NFP +271k spikes the probability of a rate hike in December north of 70% - up from 56% pre-release and just 36% one-month ago.