- We believe that active sector rotation and superior security selection, combined with disciplined risk management, are the most effective means of achieving excess returns in the fixed income market.
- Value-driven, research-intensive, opportunistic
- Employ active management by overweighting and underweighting of sectors relative to benchmark to add value
- Focus beyond core sectors to add value
- Tightly control portfolio risk
- Consistent excess returns
Step 1 - Sector Analysis and Allocation
Employ active management, overweighting, and underweighting of sectors relative to benchmark to add value.
Step 2 - Security Selection
Investment opportunities are carefully screened using fundamental, quantitative and qualitative credit analysis